At Pace, we believe some of life’s greatest lessons are learned outside the classroom. When school’s not in session, we offer programming to keep children – Pace students and students from other schools – active and engaged.
We offer summer day camps; specialty programs like digital photography, danger camp and theatre workshops; athletic camps and clinics; and academic enrichment opportunities.
Learn all about our exciting programs on these pages, and please feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.
Pace Summer Programs is a member of the American Camp Association.
- Pace Camp - Designed for kindergarten through fifth graders, these camps run in weekly sessions and include lots of activities.
- Extended Day - Before and after care for families that need additional child care beyond the standard camp day.
- Academic Camps - Develop skills that you learned in class in a fun and exciting camp environment.
- Athletic Camps - Develop your sports and fitness skills with these sport specific camps for rising kindergarten through high school students.
- Art Camps - For the visual and performing artist, these camps are available for rising first through high school students.
- Specialty Camps - These camps range from chess and debate to theater and brain games.