Welcome to The Arts Alliance!
The Pace Arts Alliance (PAA) supports visual and performing arts programs at Pace Academy by generating interest in the arts and raising money for the arts-related student experiences. Resources received from memberships and generous donations are distributed across all three divisions of Pace Academy to augment the existing offerings and fund exceptional student engagement opportunities across all arts disciplines including visual arts, musical arts, and performing arts.
Pace Arts Alliance has sponsored a broad range of student experiences including yearly events and faculty requests. Highlights from recent years include:
- Hosting American singer, multi-instrumentalist and songwriter, KISHI BASHI on campus during which time Pace students from all divisions learned about music composition and technology as well as history and storytelling
- Presenting KNIGHT OF JAZZ, a performance event featuring Pace band and chorus students as well as a workshop with Jimmy King, renowned trumpet player for Bruno Mars
- Funding registration fees for a record number of Upper School students to attend and compete in Georgia Thespian Convention (“Thescon”) during which student performances received ratings ranging from excellent to superior and some even qualified for further competition on an international scale
- Supporting all Lower School grade level plays by underwriting choreography and costume costs
- Providing scholarship support for arts faculty professional development including attending specialized classes and conferences
- Purchased camera for Upper School Visual Arts Department to use for student art entries to national competitions
We invite you to attend all the Pace Arts programs and events planned for our community this year and to consider becoming a member of the PAA, as your membership will help enrich arts programming available to students in each division. Membership details can be found to the right, and offer premium seating opportunities and complimentary tickets at each level. If you are interested in contributing to Pace Arts programming at a level not included in the membership offerings or have questions about Arts sponsorship opportunities, please reach out to Maggie Gage in the Advancement office.
Please join us in our support of the arts at Pace Academy for the 2023-2024 school year!
|Ann Nagle & Ginger Fay
|Visual and Performing Arts Department Chair/Administrative Advisor
|Pace Arts Alliance Visual and Performing Arts Chair
|Jodi Ganz & Cordelia Ortiz
|Event Hospitality & Recognition
|Special Events Chairs
|Kimi Price Quégnuiner
|Middle & Upper School Band
|Upper School Chorus
|Middle School Chorus
Lower School Visual/Performing Arts
|Middle School Visual Arts
|Upper School Visual Arts
|Mary Kelly Cunningham
Middle School Strings
|Upper School Strings
Henri Muller & Angie Smith
Middle School Theatre
Upper School Theatre
|Faculty & Staff Advisors
|Administrative Advisor/Visual and Performing Arts Department Chair
|Advancement Community Engagement Manager