Welcome to the Booster Club!
On behalf of the Booster Club, welcome to another year of athletics excellence at Pace Academy. The Booster Club is a volunteer, parent-driven organization that raises funds to support and enhance Pace Academy Athletics, as well as the experience of all Pace student-athletes.
We commit resources across Pace Academy—from the Lower School to the Upper School—and support all club, Middle School, junior varsity and varsity teams. In addition, the Booster Club seeks to bolster school spirit and encourage the Pace community to attend our sporting events and cheer on our talented, hard-working student athletes.
This past year, the Booster Club provided funding for:
- New team banners and upgraded mounting cable framework for Walsh Field stadium exterior
- Camera system for Pace Natatorium to stream water polo games and swim meets
- Team roster signs at Riverview Sports Complex
- Graphics design for athletics social media posts
- Lower School lacrosse equipment
- Improvements and additional signs for the Inman Center’s Collegiate Athletes wall
- Student tickets for playoffs and championships
- State-championship T-shirts
- Championship rings
- Hospitality rooms for Pace-hosted basketball tournaments
This is only possible with the support of our Pace families and community. Please consider joining the Booster Club for the first time or continuing your membership at one of our (4) four membership levels. Join us this school year in the bleachers and stands as we cheer on our exceptional student-athletes and teams.
2022-2023 Booster Club President
Signage, & Banners
Queens of the Court
Team Parent Coordinators
Valerie Ausband (US)
Lisa Lemke (MS)
Lower School Liaison
Middle School Liaison
Pace Faculty & Staff
Director of Athletics
Parent Organizations Manager