Booster Club Donation
The Booster Club serves to enhance the experience of all Pace student-athletes, whether they compete at the club, Middle School, junior varsity or varsity level; to promote healthy habits throughout the entire student body; and to bolster school spirit within the Pace community. Your donation will be considered a philanthropic gift to the 2021-2022 Booster Club.
Here are just a few of the ways your donation will benefit our student-athletes:
• Contribution to each students state championship rings
• Student Admission to GHSA playoff games
• State championship t-shirts for all students who attend the finals
• Gifts to our collegiate athletes their freshman year
• Senior keepsake blanket for students that have played six (6) seasons of a varsity sport
• Yard signs to show support of our varsity athletes
Donations to the Booster Club are tax-deductible.
Note: All donations for the 2021-2022 school year are non-refundable.
Gift Acceptance Policy
In order to accept a payment from a donor-advised fund (DAF), the following must apply: No donor or individual related to the donor will receive any goods, services or other more than incidental private benefits. Examples may include but are not limited to: If the grant is for an event or gala, it does not pay for tickets or any goods purchased at auction. If the grant is for a membership, the membership must be considered 100% tax deductible. The payment may not be a bifurcated payment; meaning the donor-advised fund has provided the deductible portion and the donor intends to provide the non-deductible portion separately. Any payment received that does not adhere to these guidelines will not be deposited, and the payment will be returned to the DAF.