Cross Country - Boys MS
Middle school cross country is a fall interscholastic sport open to girls and boys in grades 6-8. We have fun, train hard, and compete in 2-mile cross country races against teams from all over Georgia. We welcome students of all ability levels interested in becoming faster, playing running games, and being part of a great group of positive middle schoolers. Students new to cross country may attend practices to try it out before fully committing to the team.
The 2017 boys team won the medium school state championship. The 2017 boys and the girls (3rd) teams won the combined medium school trophy at state championships. What a great trophy because it belongs to everyone!
Most importantly, we are a team full of kids who work together, stay positive, and learn to love running.
each runner will only be listed by his fastest time
1. 11:06 Edward Blaha @ Warpath 2017
2. 11:12 Jack Douglass @ Darlington 2013
3. 11:17 Robert Mallis @ Warpath 2017
4. 11:25 George Blaha @ Wesleyan 2017
5. 11:59 Mark Grenader @ Bleckley 2010
6. 12:05 James Rushton @ GAC 2007
7. 12:09 Jim P. @ Galloway 1991
8. 12:12 Peter Rhodes @ Blackburn Park 2005
9. 12:16 Samuel Bready @ Warpath 2017
10. 12:18 Alex Daniels @ Blackburn Park 2006
8th grade record: 11:06 Edward Blaha @ Warpath 2017
7th grade record: 11:53 Jack Douglass @ Darlington 2012
6th grade record: 12:16 Jack Douglass @ Bleckley 2011