On March 16, Pace Academy implemented remote learning for all students and closed its campus to non-essential employees. Remote learning continued throughout the remainder of the spring semester.
As Pace students, faculty and staff prepare to return to campus in August, maintaining the health, safety and mental wellness of our entire community is our focus. We are a family school, and a safe reopening will require the full commitment of each and every member. We expect the adults in our community to lead by example, modeling proper behavior and good judgement for the children in our care.
Much about our return is unknown. We ask for patience, understanding and flexibility as we navigate ever-changing circumstances. In spite of the unknowns, we have put in place procedures and protocols to ensure we move forward.
- What is Pace Academy’s response to COVID-19?
- How will Pace ensure the health and safety of its students, faculty and staff following its reopening?
- Will camps and other programs take place on the Pace campus throughout the summer?
- When will athletic practices and competitions begin again?
- How did remote learning and your campus closure impact graduation festivities?
Our counselors are available to talk to students about any anxious feelings they may experience during this time. Below please find helpful resources to address COVID-19 with your children.
How to Talk to Your Children about COVID-19
How to Deal with Anxiety Related to COVID-19