ICGL Advisory Board
Bringing real-world, professional perspectives to the ICGL curriculum is vital because we live in a globalized society. In order to be successful in the world of tomorrow, one must understand and appreciate these connections. A true global education must begin at a young age.
- Neville Isdell, former chairman and CEO of The Coca-Cola Company, Pace Academy grandparent and Life Trustee
The ICGL Advisory Board is made up of Pace Academy parents with diverse professional backgrounds, representing each of the ICGL’s five organizational pillars: Science & Technology, Culture & Arts, Social Entrepreneurship & Business, Service & Environmental Sustainability and Public Policy & International Relations.
Charles B. Hastie, Vice President, Strategy & Planning for The Coca-Cola Company, leads the board. Members include:
- Charles B. Hastie, Vice President, Strategy & Planning for The Coca-Cola Company
- Sergei Kouzmine, Entrepreneur; Founder and Managing Partner, QWave Capital
- Sarah Elizabeth Langford, Real Estate Consultant
- Cara Isdell Lee, Trustee and Head of the Isdell Family Foundation; Community Volunteer
- Wenke Lee, Chair Professor and Co-director, Institute for Information Security & Privacy, GA Tech
- Robert A. Sharpe II, President and CEO, CSM Bakery Solutions Limited
The board is charged with generating and prioritizing ideas relative to the ICGL mission, continually rethinking Pace’s approach to global leadership programs and establishing evaluation processes that effectively measure success.