At Pace, we believe some of life’s greatest lessons are learned outside the classroom. When school is not in session, we offer programming to keep children – Pace students and students from other schools – active and engaged.
We offer full day and half-day summer camps; specialty programs like Athletic Camps, Danger Camp and Theatre Workshops; STEM Camps and Clinics; and Academic Enrichment Opportunities.
We also offer the opportunity for your camper to be registered in two separate half day programs to create a full day camp experience for your camper. Your camper will need to pack their lunch, but we will supervise your camper at lunch so they can stay on campus for all day fun!
Learn all about our exciting programs on these pages, and please feel free to contact us at with any questions you might have. We look forward to seeing your family on campus this summer!
Interim Director of Summer Programs
Click here to view a full detailed calendar of our 2021 summer program offerings.
- COVID-19 Guidelines and Policies
- Camp Refund Policy
- How do I register for summer programs at Pace?
- After registering for a summer program at Pace, when will I receive more information regarding carpool locations and other program logistics information?
- I want to sign my camper up for two half day programs in the same week, but there is a gap between the two programs. Do I have to come pick them up?
- Who can attend Pace's summer programs?