At Pace, we believe some of life’s greatest lessons are learned outside the classroom. When school is not in session, we offer programming to keep children – Pace students and students from other schools – active and engaged.
We offer full day and half-day summer camps; specialty programs like Athletic Camps, Danger Camp and Theatre Workshops; STEM Camps and Clinics; and Academic Enrichment Opportunities.
We also offer the opportunity for your camper to be registered in two separate half day programs to create a full day camp experience for your camper. Your camper will need to pack their lunch, but we will supervise your camper at lunch so they can stay on campus for all day fun!
Learn all about our exciting programs on these pages, and please feel free to contact us at with any questions you might have. We look forward to seeing your family on campus this summer!
Director of Auxiliary Programs
- Academic Camps - Develop skills that you learned in class in a fun and exciting camp environment.
- Athletic Camps - Develop your sports and fitness skills with these sport specific camps for rising kindergarten through high school students.
- Art/Theatre Camps - For the visual and performing artist, these camps are available for rising first through high school students.
- Specialty Camps - These camps range from chess, kids tv, debate, theater and brain games.
- Danger Camp - Danger Camp offers an exciting mix of physical and mental challenges for the mind and body.
- Driver's Education 2020 - There are five weekly sessions available during June/July.
- Extended Day - Before and after care for families that need additional child care beyond the standard camp day.