At Pace, we believe some of life’s greatest lessons are learned outside the classroom. When school’s not in session, we offer programming to keep children – Pace students and students from other schools – active and engaged.
We offer summer day camps; specialty programs like Art Camps, Danger Camp and Theatre Workshops; Athletic Camps and Clinics; and Academic Enrichment Opportunities.
Learn all about our exciting programs on these pages, and please feel free to contact us at with any questions you might have.
- Pace Camp - Designed for kindergarten through fifth graders, these camps run in weekly sessions and include many fun activities every day!
- Extended Day - Before and after care for families that need additional child care beyond the standard camp day.
- Academic Camps - Develop skills that you learned in class in a fun and exciting camp environment.
- Athletic Camps - Develop your sports and fitness skills with these sport specific camps for rising kindergarten through high school students.
- Art Camps - For the visual and performing artist, these camps are available for rising first through high school students.
- Specialty Camps - These camps range from chess, kids tv, debate, theater and brain games.
- Driver's Education 2018 - There are five weekly sessions available during June/July.