The Pace Fund
You Set Pace Apart
Each gift from our family of parents, alumni, grandparents, faculty, staff and friends enhances the student experience and preserves the dynamic community life that defines Pace Academy.
Together, we fulfill Pace's mission to create prepared, confident citizens of the world.
We are uKnighted.
Pace is a vibrant community composed of many parts, and we treasure the diversity of passions represented within our school family. To ensure that your Pace Fund gift aligns with your Pace priority, you may elect to support one of the following areas of need—in other words, uCHOOSE.
- Area of Greatest Need – uCHOOSE to keep the lights on and help fund Pace’s highest priorities.
- Academic Programing – uCHOOSE to support nurturing learning environments, challenging curriculum, exceptional teaching and innovative co-curricular offerings.
- Arts – uCHOOSE to perpetuate Pace’s legacy of outstanding achievement in the arts while equipping our teaching talent with the best resources to inspire creativity.
- Athletics – uCHOOSE to cheer on our remarkable athletics program, which encourages personal growth through team-building, healthy physical challenge and wellness education.
- Faculty Development – uCHOOSE to inspire our faculty and staff by facilitating personal and professional growth throughout their careers.
- Financial Aid – uCHOOSE to make Pace accessible to more qualified students through our need-based financial assistance program.
- Global Citizenship & Service – uCHOOSE to create prepared, confident citizens of the world, by providing opportunities for community involvement, an increased global mindset and engaged citizenship throughout the curriculum.
Knights of the Round Table Giving Society
Knights of the Round Table Giving Society (KORT) Levels: Members are recognized in Pace’s Annual Report and invited to special events to honor their generous support.
Young Alumni Giving Society:
-$250 and above (up to nine years post graduation)
-$500 and above (10–15 years post graduation)
Please contact Courtney Lundeen Harris at email@example.com or 404-266-4423.